To turn off Spanish on your Cox cable service, follow these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your Cox remote control.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the “Settings” menu and press the “Select” button.
- Navigate to the “Audio” or “Language” option and press the “Select” button.
- Choose the “English” or “Español” option and press the “Select” button.
- Press the “Menu” button to exit the settings menu.
If these steps do not work, you may need to check the specific instructions for your Cox cable box or TV. You can find these instructions in the user manual or by searching online for the make and model of your cable box or TV.
Alternatively, you can try contacting Cox customer service for assistance. You can find the customer service number on the Cox website or on your monthly bill. It’s important to note that the ability to turn off Spanish on your Cox cable service may depend on your specific service package and location. Some packages may not offer the option to choose a specific language. If you are having trouble turning off Spanish or have any questions about your service, you can contact Cox customer service for assistance.
Did we answer all your questions about turning off Spanish mode on Cox cable? Let us know in the comments, or leave your own questions for our technicians to answer!