Atlantic Broadband Compatible Modems
Own Your Modem & Save On Your Internet Bill
Renting your Atlantic Broadband modem from your provider usually results in a monthly modem rental fee on your cable internet bill every month, resulting in a huge longterm cost. By simply buying your own equipment to use for your internet, customers can save on their monthly rental fees every month. In most cases, your modem will have paid for itself in under 1 year!
To make upgrading as easy as possible, we’ve provided a list of modems and modem router combos that have been verified to work with Atlantic Broadband.
Atlantic Broadband Modem List
- 16x4 Channel Bonding Supports Download Speeds Up to 686 Mbps
- Compatible with Comcast, Time Warner, Spectrum, Charter, Brighthouse, Mediacom & Cox
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with Dual-Band AC1900 Wireless Router Built-in
- Includes Support for IPv4 & IPv6 Technology
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1 USB 2.0 Host Port + Coaxial Port
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router & 4 Port Gigabit Router
- 32x8 Channel Bonding to Support Download Speeds up to 686 Mbps
- Compatible with Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum, Time Warner, Charter and Brighthouse
- AC1750 2.4/5.0 GHz Dual-band Concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Wi-Fi with beamforming – max coverage and performance
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with Integrated 4-Port Dual-Band Wireless Router
- Supports Wireless Speeds of up to AC2350 with Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Compatible with Spectrum, TWC, Charter, Cox & Comcast Xfinity
- 32x8 Channel Bonding Supports Wired Download Speeds up to 1200 Mbps
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + Coaxial F Connector + Power Supply Port
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with Integrated AC2350 Dual-Band Wireless Router
- Compatible with Xfinity Comcast, Cox, Charter, Spectrum & Time Warner Cable Services
- Designed for Use with Multi-Gigabit Service Plans
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1 Power Supply Port + Coaxial Port
- 32x8 Channel Bonding Supports Wired Download Speeds up to 10+ Gbps
- Compatible with Most Cable Providers Including Xfinity, Comcast, Charterm, COX, & Spectrum
- Supports Wired Download Speeds up to 686 Mbps
- Up to 1500 sqft WiFi Coverage and 25 devices connected with Speeds up to 1600 Mbps
- 16x4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0 Technologies
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1 USB Port + Power Supply Port + Coaxial Port
About Atlantic Broadband Cable Company
Atlantic Broadband is a cable internet service provider offering cable TV, phone, internet and WiFi services to customers based in 11 US states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. Atlantic is the 8th largest cable provider in the US, and supports more than 450,000 residential and business customers.
Atlantic Broadband Modem FAQ
How to cancel Atlantic Broadband service?
To cancel your Atlantic Broadband account, you’ll need to call their customer service phone number, and request to cancel. Atlantic Broadband customer service can be reached by calling 1 (888) 536-9600.
Cancelling your account with Atlantic Broadband should take up to about 30 minutes when speaking with a qualified representative.
Keep in mind that their representatives are trained to try and keep you from cancelling, so you will likely need to repeat that you’re interested in cancelling a few times before they’ll move on to actually cancelling your account.
How to reset modem?
To reset your modem or modem router, locate the reset button that’s usually located on the back of the device where all the ports are.
The reset button is generally a tiny hole, and will sometimes be labeled “RESET”. You’ll need a pen, or paper clip to press the reset button, since it’s so small.
Press and hold this down for 30 seconds, and then allow the device to reboot for a few minutes.