- 16x4 Channel Bonding Supports Wired Speeds up to 686 Mbps
- Includes Concurrent Dual-Band Wireless Connections for Improved Range
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + Coaxial F Connector + Power Supply Port
- DOCSIS 3.0 Dual-Band Wireless Cable Modem
- Compatible with Cox, Charter, Spectrum, Xfinity Comcast & More!
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router & 4 Port Gigabit Router
- 32x8 Channel Bonding to Support Download Speeds up to 686 Mbps
- Compatible with Xfinity, Cox, Spectrum, Time Warner, Charter and Brighthouse
- AC1750 2.4/5.0 GHz Dual-band Concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Wi-Fi with beamforming – max coverage and performance
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with Integrated AC2350 Dual-Band Wireless Router
- Compatible with Xfinity Comcast, Cox, Charter, Spectrum & Time Warner Cable Services
- Designed for Use with Multi-Gigabit Service Plans
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1 Power Supply Port + Coaxial Port
- 32x8 Channel Bonding Supports Wired Download Speeds up to 10+ Gbps
- Netgear DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with Integrated Dual-Band 4-Port WiFi Router
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports + 1 USB 2.0 Port + Power Supply Port
- Compatible With Cox Cable, Exclusively
- Easy Installation with Netgear Genie
- Includes Support for IPv6, WPA/WPA2, WPS & More!
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + 4-Port N450 WiFi Router
- 8x4 Channel Bonding Supports Download Speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Charter, Time Warner & More
- Compatible with Xfinity by Comcast, Cox, Charter, TWC / Spectrum, Bright House & Other Major US Cable Providers
- Supports Internet Download Speeds Up to 343 Mbps & Upload Up to 123 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3.0 Modem & WiFi Router Combo with Firewall & Wireless Security
- 4 Ethernet Ports + 1 USB Port
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Mediacom & Cablevision
Cox Cable Compatible Modems
If you’re frustrated by how expensive your Cox internet bill is, you’re not alone! Luckily, reducing your cable bill is extremely easy and starts with owning your modem and router instead of renting. Most customer-owned Cox compatible modems pay themselves off in less than a year after removing that modem rental fee.
Unfortunately, you can’t just go out an buy any modem and hook it up with your provider. Each provider is different and only allows certain models on their network due to compatibility. To make things easier for you to own your modem, ModemGuides has put together a list of Cox compatible modems and modem routers so that you know which models are allowed. These models have been tested & are confirmed to work well with Cox internet.
We have the largest selection of any other single retailer complete with DOCSIS 3.1, Gigabit compatible, WiFi modem combo units and modems specifically designed for business use.
That said, we always recommend calling your provider to check before placing any order with us. Some modems may not work for your specific service plan and/or your location.