Actiontec GT701D Product Details
The energy efficient Actiontec GT701D DSL Modem combines a full rate DSL modem and router – packaged in a sleek design with a small footprint and energy efficient power supply. With this green modem, DSL subscribers can save on their electricity bill while protecting the environment. And best of all, the GT701D features a robust hardware architecture and supports full rate ADSL2/2 speeds, so you don’t have to sacrifice performance to go green.
Why the GT701D?
- Super Fast DSL modem — ADSL2/2+ modem and router combined create a complete connectivity and home networking solution for DSL Internet customers
- Faster downloads, Faster gaming — Provides industry leading technology to ensure your connection to the Internet is maximized. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill DSL Modem, this is Actiontec Quality.
- Share Internet connection — Built in routing capabilities allow you to add additional Ethernet ports, or configure for bridge mode and connect your existing router.
- AutoConnect — Simply connect the Actiontec 701D to any computer, open up your browser, and click auto-connect. The GT701D does all the rest. No CD, no confusing instructions, just the best rated installation process in the industry.
- Compatibility — Works with all major DSL Internet service providers (ISPs) including AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, CenturyLink, Frontier, and more.
The GT701D DSL Modem has been rigorously tested to ensure compatibility with all major DSL providers. It adheres to leading DSL standards, ensuring a quick and painless connection. Not only that, Actiontec has included its Auto-Connect tool, which allows you to connect to your DSL service rapidly and hassle-free.
It’s “Green”. With its superior energy efficiency, the GT701D DSL Modem helps you save money on your electricity bill while protecting the environment. Its power adapter uses at least 30% less energy than modems with conventional power adapters.
Will this work with my internet company?
This Actiontec modem is primarily used and is compatible with CenturyLink service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.