Arris TM3202 Product Details
Designed as a customizable solution for advanced users and beginners, the TM3202 enables both home and small businesses the speed and performance achievable with 16×4, 24×8, or 32×8 bonded channels, along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features. With the TM3202, you can play online games, stream 4K or HD media & more at speeds as high as 1.2 Gbps.
The Touchstone TM3202G Telephony Modem provides an Ethernet connection for use with either a single computer or home/office Local Area Network (LAN). In addition, the TM3202G provides for up to two separate lines of telephone service.
Arris TM3202 Compatibility
The Arris TM3202 is compatible with both Optimum cable and CentraCom internet services. These providers have been reported to accept this model, however it’s always a good idea to call them before ordering to ensure that this model will be a good fit for your service plan and be able to activate in your area.
Arris TM3202 Additional Features
- Speed: up to thirty two times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems.
- Convenience: supports Ethernet connection
- Flexibility: provides two independent lines of telephone service as well as high speed data
- Data services: DOCSIS 3.0 compliant and backward-compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 or 1.1; supports tiered data services (if offered by your service provider)
- Telephony services: PacketCable™ 2.0, 1.5 or 1.0 compliant
- Ethernet port for connections to devices
- Up to two lines of telephone service
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant with Li-Ion backup battery
- Arris TM3202 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Arris cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Optimum & CentraCom cable internet service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.