Arris TM604 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- High-Speed Connectivity: With support for download speeds of up to 343 Mbps, the Arris TM604 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides fast and reliable internet for all your home needs.
- Advanced Network Security: Featuring advanced security protocols like WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption and a built-in firewall, the Arris TM604 ensures a safe and secure online experience.
- Multiple Network Connections: The Arris TM604 includes four Ethernet ports, making it easy to connect multiple devices to your home network.
- Easy Setup and Configuration: The Arris TM604 comes with a simple and straightforward web-based interface that makes setup and configuration a breeze, allowing you to get online in minutes.
Apple Shopping Event
Out of stock
Arris TM604 Product Details
The TM604, the most deployed 4 line eMTA in the industry, delivers four lines of carrier-grade Voice over IP (VoIP), High-Speed Data access, and IPv6 support. An optional consumer replaceable Li-Ion battery pack ensures telephony and IP service during power outages. The TM604 maintains the same battery form factor as used in the TM602. Additionally, the TM604 offers full support for a variety of voice codecs, as well as multiple call signaling methods – NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS. The ARRIS advanced diagnostics feature offers easy troubleshooting for Cable Operators providing unprecedented visibility and diagnostic tools to insure carrier grade voice services. Not available in retail. Please check with your service provider for availability.
DOCSIS® 2.0 and PacketCable™ 1.1/1.5 and PacketCable 2.0 compliant design
High Speed Internet via 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Up to four lines of carrier-grade VoIP
Support for IPv6 for both Cable Modem management and user data traffic
Simplified interoperability through PacketACE™ configuration file editor
Major U.S. Cable Providers
Download Speed (Internet)
Up to 343 Mbps
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Battery Back Up
- Arris TM604 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This ***brand*** modem is primarily used and is compatible with ***provider*** service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.
There are no reviews yet.