Arris TM608G Telephony Cable Modem
- Compatible with Time Warner & Spectrum
- Features 8 Phone Lines & Battery Backup Capability
- DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem with Integrated Telephone
- Not Compatible with Comcast Xfinity Services
Apple Shopping Event
Arris TM608G Product Details
- DOCSIS 2.0 and PacketCable 1.1/1.5 compliant design
- High Speed Internet via 10/100 Base-T Ethernet. Up to eight lines of carrier-grade VoIP with independent configuration of each line
- Battery Options include a 4-cell Li-Ion solu tion for up to 8-hours of standby battery hold time and a 8-cell battery back for up to 16-hours of standby hold time
Building upon the success of the market leading TM508 and TM602 designs, ARRIS is pleased to introduce the TM608G. The TM608G delivers eight lines of carrier-grade Voice over IP (VoIP) along with High-Speed Data access. Featuring integrated Li-Ion battery packs and patent pending telephone interfaces adaptors, the TM608G sets a new benchmark for small business applications.
Arris TM608G Compatibility
The Arris TM608G telephone modem is not compatible with Comcast Xfinity since Comcast no longer supports DOCSIS 2.0 technology. It’s always recommended to call your provider before ordering to ensure this model will work with your service plan and be able to activate in your area.
- Arris TM608G Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Arris cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Charter Spectrum, and Time Warner Cable service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.
There are no reviews yet.