Cisco RV345P Product Details
Connect your network safely and securely
Small businesses are constantly exposed to online threats. Our RV345P VPN Router gives your business firewall protection and high-speed Internet access. It also protects your staff from unwanted content and malicious websites without affecting the online experience.
Features and capabilities
The Cisco RV345P VPN Router is the right choice for any small-business network that requires performance, security, and reliability.
With the RV345P’s intuitive user interface, you’ll have your Internet access set up and running in minutes.
This router’s performance provides reliable, highly secure connectivity that is so transparent you won’t notice it’s there.
The RV345P extends the basic capabilities of Cisco RV routers:
- Dynamic web filtering helps enable business efficiency and security when connecting to the web.
- Client and application identification allow Internet access policies for end devices and cloud applications to help ensure performance and security.
- The RV345P has 16 LAN ports, half with Power over Ethernet (PoE). These allow direct connectivity for all your network devices, including access points and phones, without the need for extra power supplies or a switch.
The Cisco RV345P can also boost employee productivity and overall network performance. It can limit Internet surfing to appropriate site categories and can eliminate unwanted network traffic.
Specifications at a glance
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) for load balancing and resiliency
- 16 LAN ports (8 ports supporting PoE 802.11at) for high-performance connectivity
- 2 USB ports that support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- 900-Mbps TCP throughput for improved productivity
- VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity, including standard IPsec, L2TP over IPsec, Cisco IPsec
- Support for the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices
What is a VPN Router?
A VPN router is a router that is designed to support Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity. Users can connect to their network from distant locations as if they were physically present on-site using a VPN, which is a secure and private connection. Multiple devices can be connected to a VPN at once using a VPN router, which has built-in VPN functionality. Remote workers and telecommuters can securely access their office network using a VPN router, ensuring the security of sensitive data. Additionally, the VPN router enables companies to safely link numerous branches or distant locations into a single network, improving collaboration and communication.
- Cisco RV345P 16-Port VPN Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual