Motorola MB7220 Product Details
The Motorola MB7220 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides high-speed Internet for your whole home. Connect all your devices to this modem including PCs, Gaming consoles, Smartphones, and more! Plus, connect any wireless router you want to connect your devices wirelessly.
The Motorola MB7220 has all the features you want in a high-speed cable modem, plus Motorola extras like user-friendly setup and advanced surge and lightning protection. The Motorola MB7220 is confirmed compatible with Comcast XFINITY, Comcast Business, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers, and saves up to $120 per year in cable modem rental charges. With easy installation, high speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support from ModemGuides.com, Model MB7220 is the perfect choice for almost any cable modem user.
Motorola MB7220 Speeds & Features
The Motorola MB7220 DOCSIS 3.0 modem includes 8×4 channel bonding which supports download speeds up to 343 Mbps, and upstream speeds of up to 123 Mbps. With download speeds up to 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0 devices, this modem is more than adequate to meet the needs of most small businesses and homes with many devices. This model also supports IPv4 and IPv6 for powerful, flexible network addressing. In addition to all those amazing features, this model works well with all previous DOCSIS versions.
- Typically saves over $120 per year in cable modem rental fees. Actual savings depends on your cable service provider
- Fast, easy setup using Quick Start
- 5 status-reporting LEDs to visually track the Motorola MB7220 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem’s activity
- Ruggedized lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment
- Compact, space-saving unit minimizes shelf space and improves cooling for reliable performance
- Product dimensions: 4.9” deep x 2” wide x 6.1” tall
- Motorola MB7220 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Motorola modem is primarily used and is compatible with Brighthouse, Comcast, Cox, Charter, Spectrum & Time Warner service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.