Netgear CM1150V Product Details
The Netgear CM1150V telephone voice modem is a competitive addition to the DOCSIS 3.1 lineup from Netgear. DOCSIS 3.1 is 10x faster than DOCSIS 3.0, and is the newest standard available for residential use. This model stands apart by featuring 2 telephone line ports, allowing you to use the coveted triple-play or other plans from Comcast that feature telephone service as well as take advantage of gigabit wired speeds. Add any wireless router to upgrade your home or business network with WiFi instantly!
Netgear CM1150V Speeds
The Netgear CM1150V supports wired download speeds up tp 1Gbps. Speeds like this are great for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming and work perfectly with XFINITY® Gigabit/Blast/Extreme Internet plan. Connect any gigabit-compatible wireless router to instantly add WiFi to your home network.
Additionally, the CM1150V features 4 gigabit ethernet ports, allowing you to connect any of your wired devices such as gaming consoles, smart TVs, PCs and more for a more reliable connection.
Netgear CM1150V Additional Features
- Built-in high-speed 32×8 DOCSIS® 3.1 channel bonding cable modem
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- One (1) WAN coaxial cable connection
- Two (2) telephone line ports
- 2 OFDM downstream & 2 OFDMA upstream channels
- Simple CD-less installation
- IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- DOCSIS Quality of Service (QoS)
- System Requirements : Cable Broadband Internet service
- Please check your Cable Internet Service Provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS® 3.1 service, otherwise this modem will only
- Requires XFINITY® from Comcast Voice service plans
- Netgear CM1150V Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Netgear cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Comcast Xfinity service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.