Netgear CM500 Product Details
With speeds up to 680Mbps and 16x faster than 2.0 devices, this High-Speed Cable Modem gives you speed to spare whether you are streaming or gaming. Plus there are no monthly rental fees. CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with Cable Internet Provides like Comcast XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more.
The NETGEAR CM500 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 680Mbps. It is CableLabs® certified and with DOCSIS® 3.0 is 16X faster than 2.0. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 680 Mbps download and upload 4k streaming speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Ideal for XFINITY Internet Blast and Extreme Customers & Time Warner Maxx customers (up to Ultimate 300 plans)
- Fast self-activation Comcast for XFINITY customers—Get connected without a service call
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 certified to work with U.S. cable Internet providers like XFINITY®, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- 16 down stream and 4 up stream channels for efficient and reliable cable network performance
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges from your Internet provider—up to $168 per year*
- Gigabit Ethernet port—Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks
- Fast download and upload speed – (16 x 4) 680Mbps† download & 132Mbps† upload
- CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 certified to work with U.S. cable Internet providers like XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Ideal for XFINITY Internet Blast and Extreme Customers (up to Ultimate 300 plans)
- IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Simple—CD-less installation
- Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Netgear CM500 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Netgear cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Comcast, Cox, Cablevision, Spectrum, Charter, & Time Warner service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.