Netgear DM111PSP Product Details
The Netgear DM111PSP provides internet service for ADSL2+ customers and is compatible with most major DSL carriers in the US. It’s easy-to-install design makes it one of the best options for DSL customers on lower tier service plans. Simple setup, and cost-effective design, with everything you need to get online! Own yours today & stop paying your monthly equipment rental fees!
The Netgear DM111PSP is compatible with most US-based DSL providers. This includes CenturyLink (not CenturyLink VDSL), AT&T (except U-Verse), Verizon (not Fios), Qwest & more! Call your provider today to find out if this model is compatible in your area and will work with your service plan. We always recommend calling your provider before ordering to ensure a smooth, easy activation!
Additional DM111PSP Features
- Simple and cost-effective DSL modem
- Connect to high-speed DSL Internet access
- Connect directly to a computer or wireless router
- Use only with DSL Internet providers like AT&T®, Verizon®, Qwest®, Centurylink™, etc.
- Will not work with Cable Internet providers like Comcast®, Time Warner®, Cox®, Charter® etc.
- Also Not compatible with non-ADSL Internet providers like Verizon FIOS®, AT&T U-verse, and CenturyLink® VDSL
- NETGEAR small and compact design
- Easy setup and installation
- Netgear DM111PSP DSL Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- DSL/Phone Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Netgear DSL modem is primarily used and is compatible with AT&T, CenturyLink, Verizon & Qwest services in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.