NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router Product Details
The N600 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router delivers high-performance wireless speeds of up to 300+300Mbps and is the ideal router for medium to large homes. It delivers speed and reliability need for HD streaming, online gaming and a secure, reliable connection to the Internet
- Wirelessly access & share a USB hard drive
- Wirelessly access & share a USB printer
- NETGEAR genie App – Enjoy more of your connected home
- Live Parental Controls
- Dual Band reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
Speed, Range, Reliable Connections
Faster WiFi – Up to 300+300 Mbps
Range – Optimal for medium to large homes
Gigabit Wired Connection – Ideal for HD video & gaming
Advanced QoS – Optimized for smooth gaming & streaming
DLNA – Play your media seamlessly on DLNA TVs & game consoles
ReadySHARE USB Access – Wirelessly share & access USB storage
ReadySHARE Printer – Wirelessly share & access a USB printer
ReadySHARE Vault – Included software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to the router
Ease of Use
Easy setup for tablets, smartphones & computers
NETGEAR Genie App – Personal dashboard to monitor & control your home network
Push ‘N’ Connect – Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
WiFi on/off – Conveniently program access times & conserve up to 30% on connecting your home
VPN Support – Highly secure access to your home network
Parental controls – Web filtering for all your connected devices
Guest network access –Separate & secure access for guests
Secure WiFi connections – Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
- Netgear WNDR3700 Wireless Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Netgear WNDR3700 Manual & Product Guides
How to Reset Netgear WNDR3700
Resetting your Netgear WNDR3700 is one of the easiest ways to correct almost all common technical issues that you may experience over the life of your modem. It’s a super handy tool to have in your troubleshooting repertoire and can save you hours on the phone with your provider. Here’s how it’s done:
- Plug your modem in to the power supply and wait 2 minutes for it to boot up fully. You’ll know it’s booted fully when the wireless lights come on.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the modem. It’ll be on the same side where all the ports are located. Generally reset buttons on this kind of device will just be a tiny hole that may or may not be labeled.
- You’ll need a flattened paperclip or pen cartridge to do this next part. Press down and hold the reset button for 30 seconds with your modem still plugged in. You should feel a small dull click when you press in the reset button with your paperclip.
- Now wait a few minutes for your modem to reset and reboot itself. You’ll know it’s finished and ready to use when the WiFi lights come back on.
Tip: Still not resetting? Try just holding down for 15 or 20 seconds instead of the full 30. Some firmware versions differ on the number of seconds needed for a reset.
How to Find Your IP Address
This method works on Windows computers and does not require any software to be downloaded. You’ll be using command prompt to find the internal IP address so you can log into your WiFi router or modem router’s settings panel.
- Click the start menu in the bottom left of your screen.
- In the search bar in your start menu, type in “cmd.exe” and then click on that program when it appears in the search.
- When the program opens, you’ll see a black window on your screen with white text.
- Type into the program “ipconfig“, then hit Enter. Your window should look like the one shown below. The IP address circled below shows where your internal IP address will be on your command prompt window. Now you can move on to accessing your modem or modem router’s settings admin panel.