TP-Link Archer CR500 Product Details
This model has been tested and is compatible with: Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum / Time Warner Cable, Charter, WOW!, Cox, MediaCom and Brighthouse.
• 2-in-1 16×4 Cable Modem and AC1200 Wi-Fi Router for watching HD movies with fast Wi-Fi and smooth internet**
• Works with major service providers like XFINITY, Cox, Spectrum and more (best for cable subscriptions up to 300Mbps*)*
• Upgrade your modem to get the most out of your cable internet subscription and eliminate device rental fees
• 16×4 Channel Bonding delivers download speeds up to 680 Mbps
• Fast dual core processor creates smoother connections while streaming and downloading large files
• Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices with beamforming
Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
The CR500 is CableLabs Certified® and works with most major cable ISPs. Now you can bring your own modem and eliminate monthly rental fees.
Fast AC Wi-Fi and Smooth Internet
The Archer CR500 is 2-in-1 device that combines a high-performance cable modem and AC1200 Wi-Fi router into a single, elegant device to create a fast, reliable home network.
Share Files and Media Throughout Your Home
Two USB 2.0 ports let you connect external drives to the modem router so you can quickly share files, photos, video and music wirelessly with devices connected to your home network.
Parental Controls for Customized Access
Set limits on when and how devices can access the internet to keep children safe with parental controls.
Beamforming technology helps the Archer CR500 locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of simply sending Wi-Fi signal in all directions at once. With Beamforming, Wi-Fi connections made by the Archer CR500 are stronger and more reliable, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
Will this work with my internet company?
This TP-Link Cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Brighthouse, Comcast, Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink, WOW, Charter, Spectrum & TWC service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.