AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Expand Your Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance*
- 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds*
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point**
Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly,
strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal
interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Super-Fast Speed Next Generation AC Wi-Fi
TP-Link’s RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it’s 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
Easy Installation & Quick Position
Easy Installation with RE Button
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations.
High Performance External Antennas
Three external dual band antennas (3 x 2dBi for 2.4GHz and 3 x 3dBi for 5GHz) boost your wireless coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
- TP-Link RE450 Range Extender
- Ethernet Cable
- Online Installation Manual