TP-Link TC-7610 Product Details
DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox Communications, Spectrum and more.
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
- CableLabs® Certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Up to 343Mbps download and 143Mbps upload speeds (based on provider’s service)*
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels for faster throughput
- Gigabit port ensures ultimate fast transfer speeds
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
Eliminate monthly rental fees
Owning your modem saves you the rental fees charged by many Internet Service Providers. In fact, purchasing your own cable modem typically costs less than a year’s worth of monthly rental fees.
DOCSIS 3.0 for Faster, Future-Proof Internet
The TC-7610’s CableLabs-certified DOCSIS 3.0 technology delivers speeds 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0. The modem also features innovative 8×4 channel bonding for even faster throughput.
Stream and Game Without Slowing Down
With 343Mbps download and 143 Mbps upload speeds, as well as a lightning-fast Gigabit Ethernet port, the TC-7610 lets you enjoy lag-free online gaming and HD streaming.
Quick, Easy Setup
- Connect the coaxial cable to the modem
- Connect your computer or router to the modem using an Ethernet cable
- Call your ISP or service provider self-activation process to activate the modem
- TP-Link TC-7610 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This TP-Link Cable modem is primarily used and is compatible with Comcast, Cox, Charter Spectrum & TWC service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.