Ubee DDW365 Product Details
The Ubee DDW365 modem router combo with built-in wireless DOCSIS 3.0 features 8×4 channel bonding which supports wired internet download speeds of up to 343Mbps. You’ll be surfing, streaming and accessing media from all devices throughout your home wirelessly with it’s integrated 4-port WiFi router.
Ubee Modem DDW365 Specs
The DDW365 cable modem supports internet download speeds up to 343Mbps, making it the perfect fit for most family or business internet plans. This device also features a built-in 4-port wireless router which allows you to connect wired devices such as printers, desktop PCs and gaming consoles without the need to purchase a separate router for your home network.
Ubee DDW365 Compatibility
The Ubee DDW365 modem router combo is only compatible with a few providers here in the US. Our technicians have had successful activations for this model with both Cox and Charter Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable), however you should always call your provider before ordering as it may not be a good fit for your plan, or may not be supported in your specific area.
- Ubee DDW365 Cable Modem
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply Cable
- Online Installation Manual
Will this work with my internet company?
This Ubee modem is primarily used and is compatible with Cox, Charter, TWC & Spectrum service in most areas. To verify that this model will work in your area, always contact your service provider’s customer service prior to placing your order with us to confirm that this model will work with your service plan. Some service plan speeds may not be supported.
Ubee DDW365 Manuals & Guides
How to Activate DDW365 Modem
Activating your new DDW365 modem usually will take around 30-45 minutes. Before you begin, we recommend taking a picture of your modem’s sticker with your smartphone with the Serial Number and MAC numbers so that it’s easier to read off to your internet provider during activation.
- Make sure your modem is plugged into power supply cable and the coaxial cable is screwed into the back of the modem securely. If it’s easier, you can just plug everything in the same as the modem you’re replacing.
- Once you’re plugged in, we recommend waiting 1 hour so that your modem can automatically download the necessary firmware needed for activation.
- Call your internet service provider to have them activate. They’ll request information about your internet service account and they’ll need a few of the numbers on the bottom of your modem.
- At the end of the call with your provider, they will have you test the internet connection to confirm that you’re getting internet access.
You’ve now activated your DDW365 modem router combo!
How to Change your DDW365 WiFi Password
To update your modem router’s wifi settings or change any other setting in your device, you’ll need to log into your modem’s IP settings menu. To do this, you’ll need to know your device’s IP address. All modems come with a default IP address, however sometimes the firmware loaded on your device during activation or other wireless devices in your home may cause the IP address of your modem to change. If you’re unable to access the menu using the default IP provided in these instructions, follow the instructions below on “How to Find Your IP Address”.
- Make sure your modem is plugged in and fully booted up.
- Connect an Ethernet cable into your modem going directly to your computer OR connect to the DDW365 wirelessly. Either option will work, however Ethernet is recommended.
- Open an internet browser on your device (Chrome, Firefox or Safari work best), and type into the URL bar of your browser this number: 192.168.100.1
- Then hit enter. It should pull up an Ubee page asking for a username and password.
- Username: user
- Password: user
- If these do not work, the username and password may be printed on your modem’s bottom sticker.
- Hit Login, and you should be redirected to the landing page of your modem’s settings menu.
- Next, to edit wireless settings, head to the menu item with “Wireless” in it.
- Once you’re in there, you’re looking for a setting with “SSID” in the name. This is your WiFi network name.
- Next, to change the WiFi password of your DDW365 modem router combo, you’re looking for either “Network Key” or “Pre-Shared Key” or something similar. Your WiFi password is recommended to be at least 8 characters long and include at least 1 capital letter and 1 number.
- After you’ve edited those 2 fields, scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit ‘Save’ to lock in your new settings.
Congratulations on editing your modem’s WiFi network name and password!
How to Find Your IP Address
If you’re trying to change your WiFi password or edit any other settings on your Ubee DDW365 modem router combo, then you’ll need to know your default IP address. The IP address allows you to access the settings menu where you can also choose security settings and so much more!
This method works on Windows computers and does not require any software to be downloaded. You’ll be using command prompt to find the internal IP address so you can log into your WiFi router or modem router’s settings panel.
- Click the start menu in the bottom left of your screen.
- In the search bar in your start menu, type in “cmd.exe” and then click on that program when it appears in the search.
- When the program opens, you’ll see a black window on your screen with white text.
- Type into the program “ipconfig“, then hit Enter. Your window should look like the one shown below. The IP address circled below shows where your internal IP address will be on your command prompt window. Now you can move on to accessing your modem or modem router’s settings admin panel.
How to Reset DDW365
Resetting your DDW365 is a simple process that only takes a few minutes and will fix most common issues.
- Make sure your Ubee modem is plugged into the power supply cable and has booted up for at least 5 minutes before starting.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the DDW365. The button is inside of a tiny hole on the back of the unit where all the ports are, so you’ll need a paperclip or something small to press it.
- Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- After you’ve held the button down for 30 seconds, release it and allow the modem to reboot for 5 minutes. You’ll know it’s finished when the WiFi comes back on.
You’ve now restored your Ubee DDW365 cable modem to factory default settings!